My Photo
Name:
Location: Minneapolis, MN, United States

Sunday, March 27, 2005

Love Handles

Yes, I have them. No, they are not prominent, they are just there. Not only are they the title of my long overdue new blog, but also the title of my latest movie idea. I started writing it early this morning so I would not forget its brilliance and I thought I should also write in my heavily neglected blog. The movie is a romantic comedy that takes place in a gym. So yes, it really is a very cool title thank you very much. I don't want to give too much away because it is sooooo good. I don't want someone to steal my idea and make millions of dollars while I sit back and see it on Life Time 2 years later and start crying into my pint of Chunky Monkey alone with my own love handles which would've undoubtly gotten bigger by then.

Basically, it will star me because I'm a skinny little bitch who has trouble talking to girls a.k.a Robert--the main character of the movie. Robert will be pursuing Beautiful Bridget a very lovely girl who happens to be employed at the gym Robert works out at. It will follow Robert through his weekly routine and whatever work out he his doing each day will relate somehow to what happens to him at the gym. There will be slapstick comedy. There will be lots of inner monologues by Robert because people always talk to themselves when they are working out alone. There will be discussions of different reasons people work out. And if you're lucky there will be partial nudity a.k.a. my skinny white ass! It will be fantastic, but until I get actors and a gym to film it at, unfortunately, it will not be made.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jean. said...

Lance, you can use my gym. a.k.a James Ave. in Mankato, and my bedroom floor.

11:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home