My Photo
Name:
Location: Minneapolis, MN, United States

Friday, February 11, 2005

I Do Hate My Job, but Boy Do I Love My Co-workers

Given the fact that, yes, I did eat several donuts at work today I think it's safe to say that I was in a pretty good mood...even at work. It was a Thursday. It was slow. There were two of us there and nothing to do. Then, out of no where, two delivery guys come in and ask where I want 7 boxes placed? I showed them, and about 5 trips later I had 4 ginormous boxes full of charcoal grey metal cabinets on the floor with 3 smaller boxes full of parts. By ginormous I mean up to my waist, wider and heavier than myself full of not only charcoal grey metal cabinets, but sheet after sheet after sheet of styrophome. I looked at these boxes and the lack of customers we had received all day and came to the only conclusion one could have when such circumstances arise. I decided to build a fort! And not just any fort. The fort. An over 6 foot high, two plastic window, styrophome ceiling and gate "No Girls Allowed" fort! That's what my fort was. And I have pictures to prove it. I thank my co-workers, not only for their encouragement and support of this very personal project, but for their participation in it as well. Thanks. I only wish the Videoland crew could've been there to participate as well.

Here's to co-workers!


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Ft. Lance...SWEET!!


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Yeahhh boyeeeee!!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Hey, can't you read?
No girls allowed!!!


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

That's it, we're outta' here!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home