My Photo
Name:
Location: Minneapolis, MN, United States

Friday, March 02, 2007

Angry Lance

I reread an old blog of mine today that had a comment from Jean that said, "I love angry Lance." Well I don't. And Lance is definately angry today.

It is snowing in Fargo...again. School is cancelled because skinny little bitches like me will blow away into oncoming snow plows the second we step outside. It is 24 degrees outside, but with ice and snow bitch slapping you around at 60 mph it feels much, MUCH colder. I hate winter...a lot. I hate snow. I hate shoveling/snow blowing snow. I hate frost bite, and I hate clouds that create snow. Fuck snow! I will punch every snow flake in the face! Frost bite? Fuck frost bite! I will bite frost bite in the fucking neck! Fuck skiing, snowboarding, ice skating and ice anything! I hate winter. Spring must come soon before I lose my mind.

Fuck snow!

1 Comments:

Blogger Shan said...

Hey its gonna be 48 this weekend...that's a good sign!

7:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home