My Photo
Name:
Location: Minneapolis, MN, United States

Friday, November 04, 2005

My response to the Hennepin County Sherrif's Office

A while back, some of you may remember, I got arrested in the cities. I was reminded of this a couple of times this week and forgot about something I had written to the officers who chose to comment on that specific blog. I was reminiscing through my blog today when I came accross their comment and my response to it. I realized that some of you might not of even seen what the officers wrote, or what I wrote back. I responded in a blog too, but felt I came accross too bitter. So, I deleted the blog and posted a smaller comment that I was much happier with. I found it to be humerous when I reread it today and thought I'd cop out (no pun intended) and post it as my latest blog. I hope you enjoy it too. My copy and pasting isn't working here so you can just click on this link and laugh at my bitterness.

1 Comments:

Blogger C-Lover said...

That was fucking awesome Lance!

Way to stick it to the man that stuck it to you...wait...yeah that's right...and dirty!

10:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home