My Photo
Name:
Location: Minneapolis, MN, United States

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Crooked Landlord

Fucking landlords and their crooked fucking ways! I want to drive down to Hudson, WI to knock on my old landlord's door, kick him in his tiny fucking nutsack and piss in his face! I don't even care that it would cost me more in gas to drive down there than the $32.34 that he's currently screwing me out of.

For those of you just joining my head right now, let me explain:
Almost 4 fucking months ago my dipshit, crazy, little, careless landlord sent me back my security deposit minus $32.34 for a final New Richmond Utilities bill that had been sent to him in my name. He claims to have paid the bill for me and took out the $32.34 from my deposit. Every fucking month since then, I get a Goddamn bill from New Richmond Utilities saying I still owe this $32.34...which has now been bumped to $35 because it's so mother-fucking late. Two months ago when I first noticed I was still getting this letter I called Joey One-nut to ask him why they never received a payment from him.

"Oh, I sent that in. I'll talk to them. They should have that."

I'm not stupid. I knew he'd just blow it off, just like he blows his mother off every night before he goes to bed. Last two months...I still get these fucking letters. I just got one today...hence the angry blog. I called Joe and talked to some other dipshit named Richard...but we'll just call him Dick. Dick at least pretended to give a shit and write down all my info that he'll be passing on to Joe.

I have a letter from Joe stating he took $32.34 from my deposit for stated bill. I have bills from New Richmond Utilities stating they never received such payment. Someone is lying or someone made a big fucking mistake that needs to be taken care of before somebody dies and I get arrested in Wisconsin. I hate landlords. I don't care how nice they are when you live there, as soon as you don't it's all about the Benjamins.

Fucking landlords can lick my angry balls!

P.S. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Jean. said...

What an ass.

I love you, angry Lance.

12:31 PM  
Blogger C-Lover said...

Why are landlords such money hungry bastards? I just don't know, my good man. I think a lot of it has to do with the fact that they are from WI. Nothing good ever comes from WI!

12:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home